Search This Blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

In Memory of Marysa Nichols who is now Home

As death creeps up
The truth sinks in
We are momentarily blinded by this world.

We reach out for our Savior's hand
And beg Him to guide us through this forsaken land

We pray and ask the question why
some old live... and some young die
Why bad things happen to good people
Why some are vibrant and others feeble

We know God isn’t willing for any to die
He offers us all the gift of eternal life.
The truth is Jesus Christ cries when we cry.

After a time of mourning the Lord lifts up our head
Saying look up! see now I am not dead!
the loved ones and family that are mine, you will see again

In a place that I am preparing for you
I hope you will choose to live life with me too 

Only I know the hour, the time, and the place
The time will come when all will have to face 

A choice between the world and me
The love I have for you, you must see

All that will be in my kingdom forevermore
I am waiting, knocking, standing at the door

I only need an invitation 
I bring the promise of eternal life in
I love you and will carry you through the thick... and the thin.

Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the plans I have for you” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not harm you plans to give you a hope and a future.” 

In memory of Marysa Nichols who went home.
                                                   
Riley Henderson       

No comments:

Post a Comment