Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Whimsical Wednesdays


IF                                                                     
- I FIND IN MYSELF -  
A desire in which  
*nothing in this world * can satisfy
The most probable explanation is that …
We Were Made for a Different World.”
-      C.S. Lewis



 It is my belief that every human being has at one point felt a longing or a desire for something we are not quite sure of, we become lonesome for something we have never known. In every treasured sunset, every crisp morning, and every starlit evening tends to bring out the melancholic in each soul. It is in this, that our soul recognizes what our minds cannot, our hearts are homesick for heaven. 
 Once we recognize this tendency in each of us, we can live as though heaven is on earth. C.S. Lewis was quoted saying, 
"My hope is that when I die, all of hell rejoices that I am out of the fight." Personally, I want this to be my life goal. Every morning I want to live my life in anticipation of Heaven, changing the world for Jesus, and fighting against the very reaches of hell. Today, I beg you to join me in living for the hope ahead, and realizing that we were in fact made for a different world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment